As a Network security engineer, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of customer’s network security solutions, not excluding network security testing and implementation of new products or improvements to existing and current products.
This job includes ensuring that the right security policies and practices are implemented and enforced, including conducting client penetration and vulnerability test and reports.
You will also be working with client’s teams as a technical resource in all technical matters, such as educating and replying client on issues ranging from features, functionality to integration, specifications, and installation.
• Administration and maintenance of Network Security tools infrastructure.
• Design and implement the Network Security solutions, participating on installation.
• Tests and implements systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
• Management of system performance, capacity, service quality.
• Working hours: Sun-Thu: 8-17 or 9-18 (on-call, no weekend, if overtime then within legal maximum).
• Location: ICL office Beer Sheva, Israel.
• 3+ years’ experience in providing Network Security and Firewall Management
• Extensive technical know-how of security network devices and any other security networking hardware or software tools:
• Knowledge of Checkpoint Firewalls is required.
• Well versed with the advanced engineering and administration of multiprotocol routers, multilayer switches, network security devices, data center devices (Nexus, F5) and network management systems.
• Hands-on experience and knowledge implementing, configuring, integrating and supporting the network security with Bluecoat web gateway, StealthWatch, Websense DLP, Algosec, Backbox, Sandblast is desired.
• Knowledge of networking concepts such as WAN connectivity, transport types and protocols, and experience with wireless technology and Wireless deployment for a user base over 500 users per site.
• Cisco orientated IOS understanding, working with Routers and Switch Platforms.