We are looking for a team leader who is ready to rise up to the challenges of managing our cutting edge R&D team at the frontier of Moving Target Defense technology. You will manage a team of 7 exceptional developers, dealing with multiple components ranging from low-level solutions to high-level development, across multiple versions at different stages in the pipeline.
• Prior experience as a software development team leader.
• 3+ years of management experience
• B.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering.
• Experience with code review, version management and Git management.
• Experience with task management tools and techniques (e.g. Jira, Kanban).
• Experience with C\C++.
• Fast learner, independent and innovative.
• Organized multitasker.
• A leader with great human relationship and skills management.
• Experience with Assembly.
• Experience with reverse engineering and debugging tools (IDA, WinDbg).
• Experience in malware analysis or exploit prevention.